No other piece of cookware performs with the versatility of Cuisinart’s Hard-Anodized sauce pan. Whether you are preparing a delicate hollandaise sauce, steaming savory wild rice or simmering a hearty soup, no other pan offers more reliable results. A culinary workhorse for the whole lot from boiling eggs to crafting an ideal Hollandaise. Cookware features durable hard anodized construction for fast or even heating. Imported. Limited lifetime warranty.
Cuisinart’s Hard-Anodized cookware is made of 3-millimeter-thick hard-anodized aluminum with Quantanium nonstick interior, tempered glass lids, and cast stainless steel handles. Limited lifetime warranty.
• Hard anodized exterior is harder than stainless-steel for durability and professional performance
• Quantanium nonstick interior is titanium reinforced for lasting food release and easy clean up
• Nonstick surface is metal utensil safe
• Hard anodized construction ensures quick or even heat distribution
• Tempered, break resistant glass cover allows for simple monitoring of food even as it’s cooking
• Solid stainless-steel handles are wide enough for thick pot holders and feature professional rivets for a life-time of highest balance
• Rim of pot is tapered to make pouring easy and clean
• Oven protected to 500 F